Hello everybody! I hope you are doing great!
Looking back this year started bad and near the end has gotten even worse. Unfortunately the worst problems were health related. For the lesser evils of the year some steps to resolve them were taken.
On the good side – I have met some fantastic people, that helped me through this hell. Also I have managed to lose around 8 kilograms(17.5 pounds) and do almost regularly some exercises(push-up, crunches etc.) since October – I really feel better and like the changes to my body. Oh and the drawing – I haven’t draw regularly for 2 months, but this is changing, thanks to a needed several day break in solitude.
So, what is planed and wished for next year:
– keeping on losing weight and doing exercises regularly(come on, I will spend 15-20 minutes for something healthy);
– continue to eat a lot more fruits and vegetables – why was I skipping those all this time?
– start to draw daily again;
– start to play the guitar again – I will see my former teacher after New Year’s Eve;
– get promoted – I’m changing the project at work, because the current one is a total disaster. It is the main reason I stopped drawing and made me a lot more miserable. So new project, new challenges, new colleagues and a new chance for higher position.
– finish and move to my own apartment – I have to wait till the end of summer for the building to be finished and I will try to move there before the end of the year.
– start dating a girl I’ve met this summer – she’s… well… great – I can’t describe people. Let’s see where this path will lead me to.
I think, that the list isn’t unrealistic, so it all depends on me.
Good luck during the new year and see you soon 🙂